1、 Work pressure
The working pressure should be reasonably selected based on the nature of scaling.
The current cleaning pressure can be roughly divided into three categories:
1) Low pressure (below 100bar)
The pressure of this type of cleaning machine is usually below 100bar, and most of the water pumps are low-pressure reciprocating pumps or centrifugal pumps. The cleaning object is generally dirt with less severe pollution.
2) High pressure (100bar-1000bar)
This pressure range is between 100bar and 1000bar, and most water pumps are high-pressure reciprocating pumps. The cleaning object is usually heavily contaminated dirt.
3) Ultra high pressure (above 1000bar)
A cleaning machine with a working pressure greater than 1000bar can be called a super, and the core of the equipment is mostly a booster or an ultra-high pressure reciprocating pump. The cleaning object is usually heavily contaminated dirt.
The relationship between stripping ability and work pressure is as follows:
1) The working pressure is 100bar, which can be used to remove silt and loose rock layers.
2) The working pressure is 210bar, which can be used to remove mild ship dirt and mild fuel oil residue, as well as aluminum radiators and shells.
3) The working pressure is 320bar, which can be used to peel off ordinary derivatives, sand and debris layers, loose concrete, mild hot-rolled steel lake oxidation layers, and loose paint and rust layers.
4) The working pressure is 400-700bar, which can be used to peel off the concrete inside the pipe, cast iron model, runway glue removal, lightweight limestone, gravel layer, tar deposits, and common petrochemical scale layers.
5) The working pressure is 700-1050bar, which can be used for concrete cutting and peeling thick paint layers, limestone, a large amount of hot rolled steel ingot oxide skin silica core, combustion carbon deposits, and thick coal slag.
6) The working pressure is 1000-2100bar, which can be used to peel granite, marble, limestone, epoxy paint of ships, and cut lead plate, aluminum plate rubber, frozen food, etc.
2、 Actual traffic
The actual flow rate during cleaning operations generally depends on the original rated flow rate, and the following formula can be used for calculation:
In formula (1), U - flow rate, m/s; Ρ— Working pressure, MPa; ρ— Liquid flow density, kg/m?.
3、 Impact force on the load surface
The empirical formula for calculating the impact force F on the load surface when a high-pressure water jet continuously strikes a flat surface is as follows:
In formula (2), F - the impact force on the load surface, Ν；Α— The cross-sectional area of the nozzle, m?; Ρ— Working pressure, MPa.
4、 Spray distance
The high-pressure water jet spraying distance refers to the distance from the nozzle to the cleaning surface, and its size has a significant impact on the cleaning quality. When the spraying distance increases, the diffusion degree of high-pressure water jet to the cleaned surface will increase, which also increases the loss of jet power. When the spraying distance decreases, the scale removal area per unit time also decreases. So, if the spraying distance is too large or too small, it will reduce the cleaning efficiency. After testing, it has been proven that for the cleaning of oil tankers on the surface of the general engine body, the spraying distance is relatively good within the range of (150-300) D. Where D is the outlet diameter of the nozzle.
5、 Incidence angle
According to experimental and empirical data, it is appropriate to have an incidence angle of 17 degrees when cleaning the oil surface.
Based on the above experimental data, it is explained that for different industrial cleaning objects, it is necessary to choose appropriate parameters in order to achieve more efficient scale removal and cleaning. With its special advantages, easy operation, and no pollution to the environment, it has attracted more and more attention from enterprises.